Postdoc in Soc of Law
SWEDISH - ENGLISH
Stefan Larsson is attending a postdoc at the Dep for Sociology of Law, Lund university and is Head of Lund University Internet Institute (LUii).
Research collaboration and projects:
- Stefan is during 2013 leading a SEK 500K research project on legal solutions for open data, funded by Vinnova. See more here.
- Co-founder and member of the Cybernorms research group, studying legal and social norms in young online cultures (in swe).
- Responsible for 1 of 4 modules in the “Social Innovation in a Digital Society” education programme (SIDC), that is a collaboration between LUii, the Lund University Commissioned Education (LUCE) and the Swedish Institute.
- Hosts a Pufendorf Institute advanced study group on the Digital Society together with Per Runeson, professor in software engineering, 2012/2013.
- Participates in a project on open data, "From bureaucracy to innovation", with Media Evolution, BTH Innovation, The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Southern Sweden, during 2012. Funding from Vinnova. Read more.
- Formulating strategies for improved competitiveness in a Vinnova-sponsored project on Cybersecurity, in collaboration with Ericsson AB, Dept of Electrical and Information Technology at Lund University and more. Read more here.
- Part in project on wind power planning (in swe) and permit handling, with Lars Emmelin, professor at the School of Planning and Media design at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Most recent publications
- PhD in Sociology of Law, 2011, LU.
- Lic of Tech in Spatial Planning, 2008, BTH.
- Master of Social Science, 2005, LU.
- Master of Laws, 2005, LU.
Find publications in LUP or Google Scholar.
Download the dissertation from 2011: Metaphors and Norms - Understanding Copyright Law in a Digital Society [pdf].
Order from University Press, Adlibris or Bokus.
Recent conference presentations