SWEDISH - ENGLISH
Stefan Larsson is Head of Lund University Internet Institute (LUii) and researcher at the Dep for Sociology of Law, Lund university.
LUP / Academia.edu / Google Scholar
Primary research collaboration and projects:
- Stefan will during 2014 start his three-year international postdoc, funded by Vetenskapsrådet, on "Legal challenges in a digital context", where copyright is used as a case study on increased online traceability, conceptual change and normative gap issues.
- Together with Per Runeson, professor in Software engineering, Stefan leads an interdisciplinary research project on Trust in a digital context from Sep 2013 to May 2014. The project includes 10 senior researchers from five faculties at Lund University and is funded by the Pufendorf Institute. Read more on the project website The digital society.
- In June 2013 he received a SEK 150 000 planning grant from the Swedish Enforcement Authority (Kronofogden) on "Indebtedness of young people in the digital society", and will be part of research network on EconSec.
- Stefan is during 2013 leading a SEK 500K research project on legal solutions for open data, funded by Vinnova. See more here.
- Co-founder and member of the Cybernorms research group, studying legal and social norms in young online cultures (in swe).
- Responsible for 1 of 4 modules in the “Social Innovation in a Digital Society” education programme (SIDC), with participants from Marocko in the west to Bangladesh in the east, that is a collaboration between LUii, the Lund University Commissioned Education (LUCE) and the Swedish Institute (2013/2014).
- Stefan is project leading the development of a smartphone app that is developed with the spatial planners at the City of Landskrona to be a complement to citizen dialogue.
- Part in project on wind power planning (in swe) and permit handling, with Lars Emmelin, professor at the Swedish School of Planning, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Stefan has during 2013
Most recent publications
- PhD in Sociology of Law, 2011, LU.
- Lic of Tech in Spatial Planning, 2008, BTH.
- Master of Social Science, 2005, LU.
- Master of Laws, 2005, LU.
Publications in a list with stats
Find publications in LUP or Google Scholar.