PR and Information Manager
Ove Torstensson is the head of the unit of Information/Concerts, working with such things as the Academy’s website, printed matter and press communication. He is also the editor of the music magazine Musikhögskolan LIVE.
• Master of Science in Personnel- and working life, 160 higher education credits (4 years), Lund University 1999.
The degree includes the following subjects: Introduction to the Behavioural Sciences and Labour Law (40 credits), Pedagogy focusing on staff development (60 credits), Business administration (20 credits), Media- and communication Sciences (40 credits), National economy, labour economics with staff administration (20 credits).
• University degree from the Cultural Communications Programme, 120 higher education credits (3 years), Växjö University 1983.
The degree includes the following subjects: Introduction to Cultural Communications (40 credits), History (40 credits), Ethnology (20 credits), Applied studies. Trainee post at Folkuniversitetet in Lund (20 credits).
• Musicology, 20 higher education credits (1 term), Lund University 1983.
• ”Certificate of Proficiency in English”, University of Cambridge, organised by Folkuniversitetet in Malmö 1990.
• Certificat de Langue Français Sorbonne University. Paris, 4 months, autumn of 1991.
• Folk Music, 10 credits, Malmö Academy of Music 1993.
Last modified 19 Apr 2013
Director of Public Relations/Concerts